Thursday, April 30, 2009

Where's Nicole?

So you thought I was kidnapped and brought to a deserted island with no Internet access, right? Or you thought I took a vow of Internet celibacy never to be tempted to touch a keyboard again?
Nope. Sorry.
Life. Good life.
Graduating in a few short weeks *yes,yes,yes*
I'm moving up in my career; interviewed and earned a new job which makes me feel *good * really good*
I've also got a new job as a spokesmodel...my lips are sealed...no details yet... but all I can tell you is that it is *sweet * really sweet*
I'll share more later--thank you to everyone who has been so patient with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Nicole.

Unknown said...

That’s great news! Congratulations on your new career, I’m sure this will be a huge success for you.

Removalists Australia

Unknown said...

Your family must be so proud of you. Good luck on your new career.

call centre jobs